The mission of the Women’s Chapter shall be to promote education, to
support and assist veterans both men and women, to advocate for equal
opportunities, to encourage our Youth members to volunteer and participate in
chapter and community events.
1. To work with the Youth Group to increase membership
2. To partner with the Veterans’ Forum in programs and seminars that
assist veterans, women, youth and the community.
3. To encourage community service by our Youth and the Women’s Chapter
1. Assist the Youth Chapter with recruitment and community service.
2. Support the Veterans Forum in community programs and seminars.