- The kitchen may not be used, except, for preparation of precooked foods,
unless otherwise agreed by the Hall Manager when the contract is signed.
- The cooler may not be used unless specifically agreed in advance with said
- Only food preparation and cleaning workers will be allowed in the kitchen.
- Renter must provide their own cooking pots, pans, soap for cleanup,
cooking and eating utensils, napkins, towels & large trash bags.
- Trash, including food, will be placed in large trash bags, and disposed of in
the outside dumpster.
- The hall must be swept with a dust mop, and tables cleaned, with chairs
placed on tables or neatly stacked in groups of four.
- The kitchen will be swept and mopped with bleach and the stove will be
cleaned if used and make sure all appliances are turned off.
- Items left in the kitchen or hall after the event will be disposed