1717 Federal Blvd 80204 303 455-3304
|AMERICAN GI FORUM
MILE HI CHAPTER
The mission of the Education Committee shall be to provide scholarships and
other educational benefits to veterans, our members and their families.
- Foster and maintain a scholarship program to assist students in their pursuit of a post-
- Enhance educational opportunities for all AGIF members regardless of race, color, religion
sex, age, disability or national origin.
- Provide financial support for members of the AGIF organization and their families to attend
and participate in educational programs that contribute to the principles of the American GI
Forum—i.e., veteran’s rights, education, civil rights, and socio-economic opportunities.
- Provide at least one (1) seminar on College Selection and Financial Resources for high
school students and adults who are AGIF members.
- To Provide scholarship awards to students in need of financial assistance to pursue a
- To review and revise the scholarship program application and award criteria.
- To collaborate with experts to develop and conduct at least one (1) seminar on College
Selection and Financial Resources for high school students and adults in the AGIF Membership.
|2018 Education Committee|
Frank Davila - email@example.com
Julie Le Doux
3rd Wednesday of
3:30pm - 4:30pm
Scholarship Application Form