1717 Federal Blvd 80204 303 455-3304
|AMERICAN GI FORUM
MILE HI CHAPTER
The mission of the Education Committee shall be to provide scholarships and other
educational benefits to veterans, our members, their families and the general community.
- Foster and maintain a scholarship program to assist students in need of financial
assistance to pursue post-secondary education.
- Enhance educational opportunities for all citizens regardless of race, color religion,
sex, age, disability or national origin
- Promote the broader knowledge and appreciation of our members, their families
and the general community of the cultural heritage.
- To provide financial support for members of our organization, their families and
general community to attend and participate in educational programs that
contribute to the principles of the American GI Forum- i.e.,veteran’s rights,
education, civil rights and socio-economic opportunities.
- To Provide scholarship awards to students in need of financial assistance to pursue
a post-secondary education.
- To review and revise the scholarship program application and award criteria.
- To develop and conduct one (1) seminars on College Selection and Financial
Resources for high students and adults in our community.
|Committee Chair - John Jaramillo|
3rd Tuesday of